Friday 12 April 2013

Blog 4- Research Project

I found the research essay very easy going and smooth considering me and Johnna divided the sections up. At the beginning, it was overwhelming because there is only two people in our group but later on in the end it started flowing together better. I have too say the hardest part was finding all the information, and then rewording it into your own words. It was also frustrating having too make a bibliography and making sure too site all your information. I really enjoyed the google docs because it was a easy way to communicate with my partner, and we could put comments on making sure we both knew what we were doing. All in all, I think writing the essay was good experience and will benefit me later on in the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment