Thursday 7 February 2013

Does God Exist?

There can be very many different opinions to this question. I have talked to a bunch of different people who think God does not exist, and others who truly believe he does. Too me, I have been going to a catholic schools my whole life, so I have always believed that God does exist. My mom didn't go to a catholic elementary school or high school, but she still believes in God. I usually attend church with my family on Christmas and Easter, we don't do anything else that special or religious on those holidays. But yes, I do believe that God exists.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that you talk to other and share views on this topic. I feel it is a great gift from God that we have a choice and we are not forced to believe. Faith is something very personal and needs to be respected. It appears you have a very mature outlook on this. Good luck on your faith journey. Thanks 5/5

    ReplyDelete